Thursday, October 11, 2007

INTRODUCTION!

First things first, I'd like to introduce myself, my name is Kevin Hockin and I'll be working with the INDISTR team to get things rolling here for the marketing/blogging/operations and the activeness of the site. I would first like to thank Ben for the opportunity to be apart of this amazing project. This blog will be updated often, sometimes multiple times in a day, sometimes once every two days.

Expect to see artist interviews, featured artist, industry trends, industry news, and a slew of other topics. Once again, I'm overly excited to be apart of this and I can't explain how amazing of a concept INDISTR.com is. So get involved, tell your friends, and have a great time in the making!!

Kevin Hockin

P.S. If anyone has any questions please feel free to contact me: Kevin@indistr.com

1 comment:

benjamin edgar said...

Kevin,

Welcome! Good to see your on board to keep this site lively.