Friday, November 16, 2007

A thank you to our community...

I hope everyone is already getting their weekend under way. I'm just about to start mine. But before I do - I wanted to say a quick 'thank you' to the both the artists and the supporters that use INDISTR. We've had our best sales week ever this week - and its a good feeling. While we aren't quite 'rolling in the money' yet, we are certainly pointed in the right direction. One of my favorite things about reporting a good sales week like we've had is knowing that when INDISTR does well the artists using INDISTR do even better. And they do so on their own terms, entirely independent. You've got to love that.

So again, thanks to the artists that use our service and the supporters who buy their music. You're all part of movement that is changing how creative content is consumed and controlled.

- Benjamin

No comments: